Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Vicki Vicki is offline

Default how do i print place cards

I am printing place cards for wedding shower - do I use mail merge or can and
how do I access the template that I downloaded from place card site?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You can use a label type mail merge for this. If you gave information on
the template that you are talking about, we could give more specific
assistance.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"vicki" wrote in message
I am printing place cards for wedding shower - do I use mail merge or can
and
how do I access the template that I downloaded from place card site?

IsaacLindsey IsaacLindsey is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicki View Post
I am printing place cards for wedding dress - do I use mail merge or can and
how do I access the template that I downloaded from place card site?
Pretty useful thread. I am trying to print place cards for birthday, I think my problem is solved after reading the thread. Thanks again

Last edited by IsaacLindsey : May 29th 13 at 06:05 AM

place cards or tent cards strawberryangel83 Microsoft Word Help 3 November 12th 08 06:01 PM
mail merge place cards Pat 1 Mailmerge 1 May 11th 07 01:00 PM
Printer settings for name place cards. andrea153 Page Layout 1 January 29th 07 04:01 PM
place cards ErinG Microsoft Word Help 4 August 9th 06 05:33 PM
Doing Place name cards in mailmerge AMCK Mailmerge 3 May 5th 05 12:43 PM