Tucsoncarl Tucsoncarl is offline
Junior Member

Default Referencing question

I have a question that I hope someone can help with. I am writing a technical book and am using Word 2007 for the manuscript on an HP laptop with Windows XP. I have chosen the ISO 690 Numerical Style referencing system for all my references. With this system a paranthetical reference number (ie. Reference 1) is placed in the text of the manuscript at the location of the reference and then the reference detail is placed at the desired location in the document. The problem is that MS Word 2007 only allows me to list the detailed references at the end of the page or the end of the document; whereas my publisher requires the references at the end of each chapter. I have tried the Citation section of the Reference tab and also the Footnote section and do not see how to place the detailed references at the end of each chapter. I'm willing to purchase an add-on application if it supports my referencing system with the features I need. Can anyone suggest how to do the Numeric style of referencing with the detailed references at the end of each chapter?
Thanks.
Carl