LivinBSE LivinBSE is offline
Junior Member

Default Adding Pages to Templates

Hi,

We have been asked to created templates for a company that has over 1500 different advisers, each have a different letterhead (1st page) but have the same continuation sheet with a lion logo in the header and a linked text box.
The problem we are having is that different advisers request a different amounts of continuation pages so we have a load of templates with different amounts of continuation pages that we just change the 1st page. Is it possible to set up a template and a macro they run that’s adds the continuation pages as needed.

I am very basic user in word so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Paul
swaniawski swaniawski is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivinBSE View Post
Hi,

We have been asked to created templates for a company that has over 1500 different advisers, each have a different letterhead (1st page) but have the same continuation sheet with a lion logo in the header and a linked text box.
The problem we are having is that different advisers request a different amounts of continuation pages so we have a load of templates with different amounts of continuation pages that we just change the 1st page. Is it possible to set up a template and a macro they run that’s adds the continuation pages as needed.

I am very basic user in word so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Paul
I also need some advice to go the right way. I'm happy that we can share the knowledge together
kate991 kate991 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivinBSE View Post
Hi,

We have been asked to created templates for a company that has over 1500 different advisers, each have a different letterhead (1st page) but have the same continuation sheet with a lion logo in the header and a linked text box.
The problem we are having is that different advisers request a different amounts of continuation pages so we have a load of templates with different amounts of continuation pages that we just change the 1st page. Is it possible to set up a template and a macro they run that’s adds the continuation pages as needed.

I am very basic user in word so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Paul
i'm newbee too. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here.
rate my company
talleychan talleychan is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivinBSE View Post
Hi,

We have been asked to created templates for a company that has over 1500 different advisers, each have a different letterhead (1st page) but have the same continuation sheet with a lion logo in the header and a linked text box.
The problem we are having is that different advisers request a different amounts of continuation pages so we have a load of templates with different amounts of continuation pages that we just change the 1st page. Is it possible to set up a template and a macro they run that’s adds the continuation pages as needed.

I am very basic user in word so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Paul
I need some advice to take the right direction, too. I'm glad we can share this knowledge.

Adding pages previous to numbered pages LS Microsoft Word Help 1 June 24th 09 04:32 AM
When adding pages , can reference to pages change automatically? JWH Microsoft Word Help 3 August 7th 08 06:33 AM
Adding My Own Templates BRob New Users 3 July 24th 08 10:14 AM
Adding Templates bsbm525 Microsoft Word Help 5 January 19th 06 05:21 PM
adding pages to templates Connie Page Layout 1 May 9th 05 06:59 PM