#1   Report Post  

Default Adding Pages to Templates

Hi,

We have been asked to created templates for a company that has over 1500 different advisers, each have a different letterhead (1st page) but have the same continuation sheet with a lion logo in the header and a linked text box.
The problem we are having is that different advisers request a different amounts of continuation pages so we have a load of templates with different amounts of continuation pages that we just change the 1st page. Is it possible to set up a template and a macro they run that’s adds the continuation pages as needed.

I am very basic user in word so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Paul
  #2   Report Post  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivinBSE View Post
Hi,

We have been asked to created templates for a company that has over 1500 different advisers, each have a different letterhead (1st page) but have the same continuation sheet with a lion logo in the header and a linked text box.
The problem we are having is that different advisers request a different amounts of continuation pages so we have a load of templates with different amounts of continuation pages that we just change the 1st page. Is it possible to set up a template and a macro they run that’s adds the continuation pages as needed.

I am very basic user in word so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Paul
I also need some advice to go the right way. I'm happy that we can share the knowledge together
  #3   Report Post  

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks in advance

Paul
i'm newbee too. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here.
rate my company
  #4   Report Post  

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks in advance

Paul
I need some advice to take the right direction, too. I'm glad we can share this knowledge.