Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sbohrer

Default contract, reguarding my boss paying for my schooling

My boss has offered to pay for me to finish my business degree, in exchange
for me continuing to work for him one year per semester completed. I have
been asked to type the contract for this, but am not having any luck finding
a template that is close to what I need. I need help please!!!! Any
suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

See an attorney - I'd make sure it was an iron-clad *legal* deal.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"sbohrer" wrote in message
My boss has offered to pay for me to finish my business degree, in
exchange
for me continuing to work for him one year per semester completed. I have
been asked to type the contract for this, but am not having any luck
finding
a template that is close to what I need. I need help please!!!! Any
suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

The good answer is that you need legal advice, not a template. But given
that the contract wouldn't be worth the paper it's written on, maybe it's
irrelevant. From the sounds of it, you're what's known in the trade as the
f*ckee.

"sbohrer" wrote in message
My boss has offered to pay for me to finish my business degree, in
exchange
for me continuing to work for him one year per semester completed. I have
been asked to type the contract for this, but am not having any luck
finding
a template that is close to what I need. I need help please!!!! Any
suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

That's pretty much what I said.....well, at least the gist of it. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]