Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sarang Sarang is offline

Default What shall I do if the document is locked?

My document is locked by accident.
I want to unlock this. But it doesn't work any keys.
What shall I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Have you activated Word, or is it a now expired trial version?

Sarang wrote:
My document is locked by accident.
I want to unlock this. But it doesn't work any keys.
What shall I do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What is the *exact wording* of the "locked" message you're seeing? The
*exact wording* will tell us what the problem is. Otherwise, we'd be
guessing.

If it isn't an activation/expiration problem, then it's probably a
protection problem. In the menu, choose Tools - Unprotect Document. (If
Unprotect Document isn't listed, then it's likely a different problem.)

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com