Lisa

Default how do i make a VHS printable cover?is there a template?

PLEASE HELP!!
Lisa

can you help me......how do i make a VHS printable cover?is there a template?

PLEASE HELP!!

Barb Reinhardt

Lisa, only one request is necessary.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...160631033.aspx

"Lisa" wrote in message
can you help me......how do i make a VHS printable cover?is there a
template?

"Lisa" wrote:

PLEASE HELP!!

Graham Mayor

PATIENCE! Constantly repeating your question is not the way to get an
answer!

Use a ruler to measure the three panels of the VHS cover and create a table
in landscape mode to with one row and three cells fixed to the sizes you
have measured.

Note that Word is a poor application for creating media labels - Publisher
is better and Surething (much) better still.

Lisa wrote:
PLEASE HELP!!