Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rose Rose is offline

Default How do i print out a pages for paying bills each month

Hello i have a friend who is almost blind. im trying to print her out a
mounthly bill paying sheet so she can keep track of bills she paid? and i
need to print in big blod letters. ty for any help im new at this ,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Outside of just making a table with big text, how can we help you?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~