Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
dodger dodger is offline

Default Make the table gridlines invisible for printing

How in the world do I make the table gridlines invisible for printing and
while viewing the data in the tables before printing?? Word 2007has me all
mixed up. Give me back 2003 PLEASE!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You are confusing gridlines (only a visual guide, NEVER printable) with
BORDERS (printable). Your table must have borders, so select the table,
right-click and choose Borders and Shading and in the dialog select NONE.

Note that when you insert a table, you can remove the formatting immediately
by executing TableUpdateAutoFormat (Ctrl+Alt+UP) with the cursor anywhere in
the new table.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"dodger" wrote in message
How in the world do I make the table gridlines invisible for printing and
while viewing the data in the tables before printing?? Word 2007has me all
mixed up. Give me back 2003 PLEASE!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Thanks to the spell checker, the shortcut was incorrectly 'corrected'. The
shortcut is Ctrl+Alt+U.

Terry