Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
GDavid GDavid is offline

Default Last page of table has problem with column borders not continuing... (Word 2003)

Hi all,
On the last page of my table the lines representing the column boders do not
extend correctly, making the last few rows look like haircombs...
I'm sure there is a simple solution, but for the life of me I cannot find it
in Office online or any of the MSO help files...
Any ideas?
Dave