Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sv sv is offline

Default MS Word & Ms Office

I have a Microsoft Word Office resume templates & I've saved the document in
ems word/word 2003 doc. etc, but when I email my resume the other party that
has an old version of ms word, they're able to view all the text but all the
tables and other features that the templates has are not showing....

What can I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I'm not sure what they aren't seeing but you could try sending them your
resume as a .pdf file.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]