Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default Mail merge with labels ~ glitch in update all fields

I have an HP tablet and when using Word XP I had a workaround to get all of
my label fields to populate being completing the mail merge. I recently
upgraded to Word 2007 and the wordaround won't work. My first row and last
row populated but none of the labels in the middle. Does anyone have a
workaround for this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See e.g. http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0005.htm

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Lisa" wrote in message
I have an HP tablet and when using Word XP I had a workaround to get all of
my label fields to populate being completing the mail merge. I recently
upgraded to Word 2007 and the wordaround won't work. My first row and last
row populated but none of the labels in the middle. Does anyone have a
workaround for this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Merge fields do not replicate in labels in a mail merge document in Word
2003 on a Windows XP Tablet PC - see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=898630

Lisa wrote:
I have an HP tablet and when using Word XP I had a workaround to get
all of my label fields to populate being completing the mail merge. I
recently upgraded to Word 2007 and the wordaround won't work. My
first row and last row populated but none of the labels in the
middle. Does anyone have a workaround for this?

LorenzoDawson LorenzoDawson is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
I have an HP android tablet and when using Word XP I had a workaround to get all of
my label fields to populate being completing the mail merge. I recently
upgraded to Word 2007 and the wordaround won't work. My first row and last
row populated but none of the labels in the middle. Does anyone have a
workaround for this?
Hello guys I am looking for new tablet. I am searching a device which is perfect for mailing, listening music and playing games

Last edited by LorenzoDawson : April 7th 13 at 07:26 AM