Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Atid EDI Atid EDI is offline

Default Printing organization chart with connectors

I have an organization chart with connecting lines between various people.
Although most of the time it looks ok on the screen, when I print, two of the
connectors no longer connect the people that they are supposed to but rather
jut across the screen. Even after I redraw them manually, the print version
still remains that same--lines jutting across the screen. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Atid EDI,

What version of Word (and updates) are you using?

Is this an Org chart created using the built in Diagramming tools or something you've hand built?

How many shapes and connectors are in the diagram?

Was this a chart created in the version you're using or in a different version?

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP