Uluword Uluword is offline
Junior Member

Default Font list

The font button on the formatting toolbar shows at the top a list of fonts you used before (presumably the ten most recently used). My question is: how do I delete fonts from this list of used fonts?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I know I just read this recently. Check the archives of this group - I know
it's there.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Uluword" wrote in message

The font button on the formatting toolbar shows at the top a list of
fonts you used before (presumably the ten most recently used). My
question is: how do I delete fonts from this list of used fonts?

--
Uluword

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It's a Most Recently Used (MRU) list. Method 2 of this article covers a method for clearing/removing it
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/199785?FR=1
In the Registry \9.0\ is Word 2000, \10.0\ would be Word 2002, and so on.

"Uluword" wrote in message ...

The font button on the formatting toolbar shows at the top a list of
fonts you used before (presumably the ten most recently used). My
question is: how do I delete fonts from this list of used fonts?

Uluword
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP