Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
word help please word help please is offline

Default HOw to change from metric to impoerial sizing?

please help me change the sizing of pages from metric to imperial please

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

(Word2007) Office button Word Options Advanced Display group
(3rd group down), 2nd line

On Feb 25, 1:32*pm, word help please word help
wrote:
please help me change the sizing of pages from metric to imperial please

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sninkle Sninkle is offline

Tools - Options - General tab. Towards the bottom there is combo box
listing measurement units.

--
Carrie
(all suggestions are pre-Word 2007)