Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Scott Needs Help Scott Needs Help is offline

Default In WORD 2007 why does the arrow key move the cursor so slowly?

In WORD 2007 why does the arrow key move the cursor so slowly?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

It doesn't usually. Are you having any problems other than a slow moving
cursor? Does it happen in Safe Mode? From Start | Run (Winkey+R), type in

winword /a

and press enter. Word is now in Safe Mode. Open a document and test the
arrow keys now.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Scott Needs Help" Scott Needs wrote in
message ...
In WORD 2007 why does the arrow key move the cursor so slowly?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

I know this problem exists in most word versions fron 2002 when used with a
screenreader for blind use unless you have a very fast machine. I suspect
naff graphics routines myself.

Brian

Email:

"Scott Needs Help" Scott Needs
wrote in
message ...

In WORD 2007 why does the arrow key move the cursor so slowly?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Do you mean 'if you hold the arrow key down'? If that's the problem go into
your Windows Control Panel for the Keyboard & adjust the repeat rate to a
higher speed.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones