Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
klsappington klsappington is offline

Default highlighting in editable areas of protected template

I followed the instructions for protecting areas of my template. Then
clicked off the highlighting option. The highlighting appeared to be
removed, but when I saved the template and reopened it the highlighting was
present. Is there anyway to permanently turn off the higlighting of the area
where editing is allowed?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

As far as I know, you cannot permanently get rid of the highlighting in a
restricted document.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP