Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
endurobob endurobob is offline

Default calendar template wrong dates

I downloaded a calendar template at:
http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-u...010358990.aspx
I spent several hours entering information into the months only to find
later that the dates were wrong on the calendar. I downloaded:
http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT010358990.aspx#ai:TC010364905|
2010 calendar with blue border.
What is the secret here?
endurobob
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
endurobob endurobob is offline

I forgot to say that the days of the week and the dates on the template
calendars from Microsoft are wrong for 2010. I don't get it.

"endurobob" wrote:

I downloaded a calendar template at:
http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-u...010358990.aspx
I spent several hours entering information into the months only to find
later that the dates were wrong on the calendar. I downloaded:
http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT010358990.aspx#ai:TC010364905|
2010 calendar with blue border.
What is the secret here?
endurobob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It looks right to me - what do you think is wrong with it?
You may find - http://www.gmayor.com/CalendarMacro.htm useful.

"endurobob" wrote in message
I downloaded a calendar template at:
http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-u...010358990.aspx
I spent several hours entering information into the months only to find
later that the dates were wrong on the calendar. I downloaded:
http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT010358990.aspx#ai:TC010364905|
2010 calendar with blue border.
What is the secret here?
endurobob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 31 May 2010 03:17:01 -0700, endurobob
wrote:

I downloaded a calendar template at:
http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-u...010358990.aspx
I spent several hours entering information into the months only to find
later that the dates were wrong on the calendar. I downloaded:
http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT010358990.aspx#ai:TC010364905|
2010 calendar with blue border.
What is the secret here?
endurobob

The secret is that it's a "Monday-to-Sunday" calendar, not the more
common "Sunday-to-Saturday" calendar. The dates and the days of the
week do match properly if you look at the row of day names at the top
of each month.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman