Avr

Default Chinese IME office 2003

I have recently tried to install a chinese IME to use in
microsoft word. I have followed the instructions
carefully and whenever i look it tells me i can write
chinese however when i set it to chinese the font goes to
Simsun but as soon as I types a letter it goes into
english Times New Roman.
I have run out of answers and all of the Suggestions and
tutorials I have followed have done nothin to help.
Please I am in need of guidance.
Avr, Thank you for your reply.

I have recently tried to install a chinese IME to use in
microsoft word. I have followed the instructions
carefully and whenever i look it tells me i can write
chinese however when i set it to chinese the font goes

Simsun but as soon as I types a letter it goes into
english Times New Roman.
I have run out of answers and all of the Suggestions and
tutorials I have followed have done nothin to help.
Please I am in need of guidance.
Avr, Thank you for your reply.
.
please ignore solution found