Kevin

Default Default Save as location not saving

I am using Word 2002 with all current updates installed. I have set the
document file location under tools-otions to a network drive that I wish to
save all my files to.

When I click on the save as button it'll take me directly into the correct
drive, but if I save the odd file to a different location, then when I click
save as, it'll take me back to the other location and not the default save as
location in my options?

Any idea why?

Thanks
Anne Troy

That's default behavior in virtually any Windows application, Kevin.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com