Sippi

Default Notice - Audit Log Error

Hey guys,

This is my first post but I ran into a problem here at work. I am using
XP Professional and I was in word when this error popped up.

I am not sure if its an XP Professional error or word.

Notice! - The Audit Log File has Reached Pre.....

All it said was that the
"audit log has reached the file size set to open this advisory screen.
You can ....

1)ignore the advisory and the audit file will keep growing
2)increase the allowable size of the audit file
3)Turn off the audit file option
4) Save the current audit file and create a new audit file
(check below to save and create new audit file. Other audit settings
are found in the program level setup procedures.)

I do not know why this came up or what I should do when it comes up
again. Has anyone seen this or knows what is going on? Thank you for
your time.

Sippi

--
Sippi