Charlotte

Default HELP plese...textbox keeps on moving out of my page

Hi! Im about to throw out my computer and need some help. Im doing up a
graphical profile for a company and want to provide them with Letterhead
templates in Word.

I have placed the logo in the top right corner and made some fake text in
the middle where they can add name, address message etc. On the bottom of the
page I have made a Textbox with the company details like it would on a real
one.

The problem is taht although I have made a textbox...when I type in text in
the letter the bloody textbox get pushed down to a new page. I want it to
stay in place and I jsut dont know what to do...please help!
--
Thanks, Charlotte
Graham Mayor

Put the logo and company masthead in the first page header/footer. Page
setup layout different first page.
See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

Charlotte wrote:
Hi! Im about to throw out my computer and need some help. Im doing up
a graphical profile for a company and want to provide them with
Letterhead templates in Word.

I have placed the logo in the top right corner and made some fake
text in the middle where they can add name, address message etc. On
the bottom of the page I have made a Textbox with the company details
like it would on a real one.

The problem is taht although I have made a textbox...when I type in
text in the letter the bloody textbox get pushed down to a new page.
I want it to stay in place and I jsut dont know what to do...please
help!

Charles Kenyon

Take a look at: How to set up letterhead or some other document where you
want one header on the first page and a different header on other pages.
http://www.addbalance.com/word/headersfooters.htm This gives step-by-step
instructions. (It also has the following links)

Some other pages to look at:

Letterhead Tips and Instructions
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

Letterhead Textboxes and Styles tutorial
http://addbalance.com/word/download....StylesTutorial

Template Basics
http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm

How to Create a Template - Part 2 - essential reading
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Custom...platePart2.htm

Word "Forms"
http://www.addbalance.com/word/wordw...rces.htm#Forms and

Word for Word Perfect Users