Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Krishna Kumar Sinha

Default how todisable message box that comes when opening merged document

I created a document and merged with a list of reciepients. After this,
whenever I am trying to open that document file one message box appears
saying "Opening this document will run the following SQL
command..................................". I don't want this message box to
come at the time of opening my document. How I can disable this message box.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

You receive the "Opening this will run the following SQL command" message
when you open a Word mail merge main document that is linked to a data
source - http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=825765