Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sweep

Default Cover letter template for middle school teacher

Fiance is a second year teacher at middle school. She is responding to an
internal job posting for similar position same district high school level.
Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

It never ceases to amaze me

(a) how many questions are asked about how to write a basic letter, and
(b) how often answers are supplied pointing to templates to help

There may be some templates available and someone may suggest one but,
personally, I think that she should just write a letter in her own words
stating why she wants the job and what she could offer to the job. A good
individual letter will show her in a far better light than any standard one.
As it is an internal vacancy she may be able to get some inside information
by asking around her colleagues.

As an aside, I once interviewed a chap for a job, more or less as a
formality - I had already decided to offer him a job based on his superb
application letter - and I was not disappointed. I just wish I could
remember what he'd written

--
Enjoy,
Tony