Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
maritimejett maritimejett is offline

Default Page numbering in the task bar at the bottom of the screen

How do I turn this on, for some reason it is not coming up.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vickie S. Evans Vickie S. Evans is offline

Try...

Tools Options View Tab and make sure Status Bar is selected.

Vickie Evans
MOS Master Instructor - Office 2003

"maritimejett" wrote in message
How do I turn this on, for some reason it is not coming up.

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You should see page numbers on the status bar in every view except Web
Layout unless you are in Normal view with "Background repagination" disabled
on the General tab of Tools | Options (or certain other unlikely settings,
such as "Wrap to window").

"maritimejett" wrote in message
How do I turn this on, for some reason it is not coming up.

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

What version of Word are you using? For Word 2007, right-click the
status bar to obtain a menu for status bar configuration.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/