FRED DAG FRED DAG is offline
Junior Member

Smile Shadow lines - get rid of - pls

Hi
I put these shadow lines on for some reason but now I want them gone but can't finds anyway to do it OMG !

Can some clever person help

Thankyou
Attached Images

FRED DAG FRED DAG is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles K. Kenyon View Post
File Options Advanced
Uncheck the option to display text boundaries under Show Document Content.
Thanks mate legend

Shadow from one color to another ? Mario[_2_] Tables 2 March 16th 09 10:55 AM
A box with a shadow, how do I do it? Pamela Microsoft Word Help 1 June 13th 06 07:19 PM
grey shadow puertouk Microsoft Word Help 2 April 30th 06 12:42 PM
Shadow Cursor rbw New Users 7 March 5th 06 08:05 PM
Font Shadow Science Goddess Microsoft Word Help 1 November 23rd 05 09:14 PM