kb

Default can't delete paragraph mark at end of document

I've got a table as the last object on the last page of a document, but there
is a paragraph mark on the last page that I can't cut or delete, so there is
a blank page at the end of my document. How can I get rid of this blank page?

CyberTaz

Hi kb-

The last row of your table is simply too close to the bottom margin of the
page.

In addition to Graham's suggestion, here are a couple more ideas:

1) Reduce your top or bottom margin a little if you can, or
2) Reduce your row height, or
3) Remove "needless" white space on the page (ie., empty ¶'s), or
4) Go to Table Properties and apply Text Wrapping-Around and reposition the
table if necessary.

Good Luck |:)

"kb" wrote:

I've got a table as the last object on the last page of a document, but there
is a paragraph mark on the last page that I can't cut or delete, so there is
a blank page at the end of my document. How can I get rid of this blank page?

vpuckett

Try going to "Print Preview" and click on the "Shrink Document" icon. This
should shrink your document to one page for you.

"kb" wrote:

I've got a table as the last object on the last page of a document, but there
is a paragraph mark on the last page that I can't cut or delete, so there is
a blank page at the end of my document. How can I get rid of this blank page?

Joan NYC

I format the last paragraph mark as hidden text. This works most of the time.