Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marcos Melendez Marcos Melendez is offline

Default "how to format the picture size of several photos simultaneously"

I need to insert several photos into a Word document; how do I format all
photos to the same size, for example 3" wide, for all at the same time
instead of one by one?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Insert them into a table with fixed width cells.