I am trying unsuccessfully to move text using the spacebar.

Old October 13th 08, 04:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jammer287

Default I am trying unsuccessfully to move text using the spacebar.

Please help me to move text using the spacebar.
Old October 13th 08, 05:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire

Have you tried cutting and pasting?
"jammer287" wrote in message
news
Please help me to move text using the spacebar.

Old October 13th 08, 06:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ben Joshou

Does the text you're trying to move get deleted? If it is, try toggling the
Insert key on your keyboard.

Old October 13th 08, 07:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See my reply to your previous similar question.

"jammer287" wrote in message
news
Please help me to move text using the spacebar.