"view header" not working

Old October 13th 08, 10:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
knaidel

Default "view header" not working

I want to create a header with title and page numbers.
I click "view header/footer" -- nothing happens.
HELP!
Old October 13th 08, 02:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian

Try, Select Tools Options View tab
Check "White space between pages"

Hope this helps
--
Brian McCaffery

Old October 13th 08, 05:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
knaidel

Yeah, that's what the help file said. But it was already checked. I checked
and unchecked a few times, nothing doing...

Thanks anyway...