Pieter

Default Document Sizes increase when printing

Hi

When I try to print a word document of about 197kb in size, the print job on
the printer notes the size as 8.15 MB and the document takes forever to
print. Is there a setting somewhere that I can set to make this smaller? What
could be the cause of this error?

Melinda

Hi Pieter,
I have had this problem when printing documents with photos. To make the
print size smaller, I compressed the photos. If you are in Office 2003,
right click on the photo, choose "Format Picture", go to the "Picture" tab
and click "Compress" on the lower left corner. By compressing all of the
pictures, my print times were reduced dramatically.
Hope that helps,
Melinda