Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BruceBrad BruceBrad is offline

Default Cursor moves after alt-f9

Word2007: When I press alt-f9 to look at the content of link fields (in some
documents), my insertion cursor jumps to a different place in the document.

In previous versions of Word,the view would scroll to a different place in
the document, but at least the cursor would not move (ie pressing an arrow
would take you back to where you were). Any suggestions?