Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brandie0618 Brandie0618 is offline

Default My text will not print only my clipart prints please help

Please help this is so frustrating.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Off hand, when a graphic element prints and not text, or vice versa, the
usual cause is a printer driver issue (solved by updating the printer driver
at the printer manufacturer's web site). If that doesn't fix it, then more
information would help:

1. What version of Word are you using?

2. Is the text inside a textbox, table, or other structure, or is it normal
text?

3. Is the text behind or in front of the clipart such that the clipart is
effectively eclipsing the text?

4. Describe the presentation of the text & clipart.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible