Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ben

Default Populate Merge Fields via VB.NET

I have several documents that have merge fields identified. I am not able to
populate the forms using mail merge, I need to populate programatically via
VB.NET. I noticed the Word.Document.Fields.count matches the number of merge
fields in the document while Word.Document.FormFields.count = 0. Can someone
point me in the correct direction on populating a merge field programatically