Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Martin - s Martin - s is offline

Default WORD

I'm having problems with WORD. As I type the screen hangs afer a few
characters and I have to wait to continue typing. I continue typing and it
hangs again! It has even done it when I was typing this!

What should I do to fix it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

If your problem exists when you were typing this posting, then your problem
probably is not with Word. (You don't use Word to post to the group, do you?)

Sounds like something bigger wrong with your computer to me, rather than a
problem that is specific to Word.