Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TonyT TonyT is offline

Default Return address

When I try to print an envelope, the return address I put on for another
project keeps coming up. How do I get it off permanently? I actually forget
how I put it there to begin with. Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The return address is the address set in Word Options - User Information.
Delete the address from there and it should go from the envelope tool. See
also http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm