BookWormBoy

Default Why would you go visit Egypt?

I really need to know because I have a term paper due in 2 days and its about
why would somebody go visit Egypt.If you have time please answer my question.
Greg Maxey

I would go if it was offered as an all expenses paid vacation and to see the
Great Pyramid. Other than that, I wouldn't be interested.

HTH

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

BookWormBoy wrote:
I really need to know because I have a term paper due in 2 days and
its about why would somebody go visit Egypt.If you have time please
answer my question.

Chuck Davis

"BookWormBoy" wrote in message
I really need to know because I have a term paper due in 2 days and its
about
why would somebody go visit Egypt.If you have time please answer my
question.

These Newsgroups are full of answers to questions. However, none of us can
help when you when you have procrastinated for one full term minus 2 days.
To write the paper, Google for information on the country read (I know read
is a four-letter word) and understand the historical significance of the
country, its natural wonders, etc. A couple of hours a week during the past
months would certainly have helped.

A word of caution, don't copy and paste. A copy and Google search will
expose your plagarism.