Vonnie

Default How to use Resume Wizard.

I've made a resume but I don't know how to get more than one entry on the
work experience. I want four automaticly on there but it only comes with one.
How do I get the wizard to put four on there and not put the title "work
experience" everytime I want to provide information on a previous job.
Doug Robbins

The Resume Wizard sets up a table in the document. To see the columns and
rows, from the Table menu, select Show Gridlines.

What you need to do, is insert as many empty rows as necessary after the row
with the Work Experience, then, select and copy the contents of the cell to
the right of that heading and paste them into the new cells in that column
in each of the rows that you inserted.

Or you can just copy the Work Experience row and paste it as many times as
necessary and delete the unwanted headings from the first columnn

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP