m2

Default envelope margins

I am trying to print a size 10 envelope from a Word 2003 letter with all the
margins set at Auto; however, no matter what I try, it still moves the return
and recipient addresses over 1 7/8 inches from the left. How do I stop it
from doing that? I have made sure that the correct envelope size is checked,
so I would appreciate any suggestions as to why it keeps doing this.
Treesy

Have you checked the feed position of the envelope? Click options and go to
Printing options. It shows pictures of all the different ways the envelope
can be fed into the printer.