Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
newpurplerose newpurplerose is offline

Default how do i print on 3X5 recipe cards in word?

I am trying to update my recipe box and I cannot figure out how to print on a
3x5 recipe card. It keeps printing in the middle and I want it to print on
one of the sides so I can put the cards on that side. Also any help on
aligning on the lines would be great! Help please!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

How are you doing this? Are you using the label feature, or are you setting
up a 3x5 page... or what?

Are you inserting 3x5 cards into your printer, or is there a sheet of cards,
a la label stock, or what?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"newpurplerose" wrote in message
I am trying to update my recipe box and I cannot figure out how to print on
3x5 recipe card. It keeps printing in the middle and I want it to print on
one of the sides so I can put the cards on that side. Also any help on
aligning on the lines would be great! Help please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Both Word file and printer must be set up for that size stock.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
How are you doing this? Are you using the label feature, or are you
setting up a 3x5 page... or what?

Are you inserting 3x5 cards into your printer, or is there a sheet of
cards, a la label stock, or what?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"newpurplerose" wrote in message
I am trying to update my recipe box and I cannot figure out how to print
on a
3x5 recipe card. It keeps printing in the middle and I want it to print
on
one of the sides so I can put the cards on that side. Also any help on
aligning on the lines would be great! Help please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
newpurplerose newpurplerose is offline

Well i am not sure what i did. i was in labels but it still printed in the
middle of the page. i would like step by step directions on how to print my
recipes on a 3x5 index card. and to be able to print it on the side of the
printer. thanks

"newpurplerose" wrote:

I am trying to update my recipe box and I cannot figure out how to print on a
3x5 recipe card. It keeps printing in the middle and I want it to print on
one of the sides so I can put the cards on that side. Also any help on
aligning on the lines would be great! Help please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Did you check your printer settings like I suggested?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"newpurplerose" wrote:

I am trying to update my recipe box and I cannot figure out how to print
on a
3x5 recipe card. It keeps printing in the middle and I want it to print
on
one of the sides so I can put the cards on that side. Also any help on
aligning on the lines would be great! Help please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
newpurplerose newpurplerose is offline

how do i change the printer to print on the recipe card then? i am asking for
help? i do not know what i am doing wrong?

"newpurplerose" wrote:

I am trying to update my recipe box and I cannot figure out how to print
on a
3x5 recipe card. It keeps printing in the middle and I want it to print
on
one of the sides so I can put the cards on that side. Also any help on
aligning on the lines would be great! Help please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

File - Print - Properties

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Did you check your printer settings like I suggested?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"newpurplerose" wrote in