Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cherry Cherry is offline

Default Can't even get the cursor in top row of table to do anything

I didn't create the table in question. The first row has about 5 cells in
it, the following 10 or so rows have about 10 cells. They are all connected.
I'm trying to make some changes in the first row but I can't even get my
cursor inside the cells. Please, help. Any ideas? Also, I need to put a
title row above the first row and I can't get my cursor there. Any
suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Are you trying to edit the top row on the first page of the table? If it's a
repeating row, it's just an artifact on subsequent pages (isn't really
there) and can't be edited.