Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cherry Cherry is offline

Default Partially hidden text

The very top of the text in my cell is not showing. It's as if the cell
isn't tall enough but it should be because the same font is used in all the
other cells and the cells are all the same size too, but the problem is only
in this one cell. Any ideas?

HIDDEN TEXT Den New Users 7 January 4th 08 05:01 AM
Hidden Text Keith J. Microsoft Word Help 3 September 25th 07 01:03 AM
Way to hide text without hidden text font? [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 6 December 11th 05 09:53 PM
tc field codes, hidden text, takes up space even when hidden DJEB Microsoft Word Help 3 July 14th 05 12:39 PM
Background Text Watermark partially prints Document markups Microsoft Word Help 1 May 17th 05 11:02 PM