Rock

Default My labels will only print 1 page. Why? TIA

In mail merge when I set up my mailing list, only one page gets set up. Why
doesn't the whole list get printed? TIA
Peter Jamieson

You have to complete the merge (if you are using Word 2002 or 2003, go
through /all/ the pages in the Wizard. If you just try using File|Print or
clicking the print item, only the document you can see will be printed.

Peter Jamieson

"Rock" wrote in message
In mail merge when I set up my mailing list, only one page gets set up.
Why
doesn't the whole list get printed? TIA

Rock

Thanks. I was doing it as I had with W 2K.
Now, how do you delete sections? I had on page misfeed and I couldn't
delete the unwanted sections as I had with the old version.

"Rock" wrote in message
In mail merge when I set up my mailing list, only one page gets set up.
Why
doesn't the whole list get printed? TIA

Charles Kenyon

Merge to a document, rather than to the printer, and you can delete
sections. Otherwise, delete from your database (temporarily).
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

news