Add/Append Current Resident to Labels

Default Add "The Current Resident" at top of labels created from Access

I have been creating labels in Microsoft Word from Access Database. For All
labels, I need to add the word on top "The Current Resident" on all labels
rather than the name OR I want to append "Or Current Resident" to the name.
Please advise. Thanks.
Peter Jamieson

This is the answer I gave previously:

If you are using the ADDRESSBLOCK field, use individual fields instead, and
put "The Current Resident" at the top (probably). Then propagate the labels
in the usual way (if you are using Word 2002/2003).

If that doesn't answer the question, can you please explain in more detail
what you need.

Peter Jamieson