Garry Jones

Default Printer Layout problem

I have just gone from Word 97 to Word 2003. I like writing my documents
in Printer Layout view.

A new feature of Word 2003 is that if I have a top margin of 2 cm the
cursor is at the top of the page. Whatever margin I use for top and
bottom of page is snipped from my view in printer layout.

I find this very awkward and wonder if there is any way in Word 2003 of
going back to the Word 97 Printer Layout where I saw the spare unused
space in the margins which have me a better idea of where I was on the
page.

Garry Jones
Sweden
Stefan Blom