Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] Sseadoubleyou@yahoo.com is offline

Default Word 2002 "print layout view" problem...

I had to uninstall and reinstall word 2002 (part of works 2006) the other
night and ever since I did so, I am having a problem when using the "print
layout view" feature under "vew" in the menu bar.

For some reason it keeps putting little "L's" in each corner of the page and
it's really annoying me! I can't figure out how to remove them. They were
NOT there before I had to uninstall and reinstall but now they are and I
can't seem to get rid of them.

I would post a screen shot but this board doens't expect attachments so if
anyone can help I would really appreciate it!

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

See this article:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

If the procedure in the article above does not solve the problem, you will
find another method via the link below:
http://tinyurl.com/36mu7m

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

" wrote:

I had to uninstall and reinstall word 2002 (part of works 2006) the other
night and ever since I did so, I am having a problem when using the "print
layout view" feature under "vew" in the menu bar.

For some reason it keeps putting little "L's" in each corner of the page and
it's really annoying me! I can't figure out how to remove them. They were
NOT there before I had to uninstall and reinstall but now they are and I
can't seem to get rid of them.

I would post a screen shot but this board doens't expect attachments so if
anyone can help I would really appreciate it!

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] Sseadoubleyou@yahoo.com is offline

The first link is dead, the second one...too complicated! Oh and "notify me
of replies" doesn't work either! Gotta love Microsoft...