Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Scruffy77

Default How do you print/combine two documents into one, but side by side

Hello all,
I have 2 WORD documents that are approx 50 pages long each. I want to insert
one doc next to the other (i.e. One on the left hand side, the other on the
right) of the same document. The goal is to have both documents print out
side by side on the same piece of paper.

Any ideas? I'm going out of my mind!!!
Your help would be greatly appreciated. (If need be, I have these documents
in Excel files too)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SVC

How about a table, consisting of one row and two columns? Copy Document 1
into Column A and Document 2 into Column B. Set the borders to None. You
could make your page landscape to give more space your page. Might need to
change font to make it look better. Not elegant, lacking in a match of some
formatting to the original, but the documents would be side by side.