Allan Editor

Default Any way to flip Landscape so top is to the left of the page?

When you mix Portrait and Landscape in a document, the Landscape page comes
out with the top to the right, I assume so that automatic staplers can staple
it in the upper-right corner (which is upper-left if you rotate the page to
Landscape). But in most manuscript material, you want the top to the left,
or inside if the pages are single-spaced and bound or stapled on the left.
Any way to tell Word or the printer to flip the page upside down?
garfield-n-odie

Not from within Word. Some printer drivers allow you to choose
the rotation direction when switching from portrait to landscape.
Look around in File-Print-Properties to see if your printer
gives you such an option.