lisa @ dbi

Default Need the company name to show up when using the address ...

I use the address icon on all my letters and labels and when I select a
contact name from the address list, it displays only the contact name and
their address (which is great) but I need the company name to display also.
What i have to do right now is go back in to Outlook and look up their
company name and then type it in myself (which is defeating the purpose of
using the address icon).
Charles Kenyon

Change the AddressLayout AutoText item to include the company field.
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/insword.htm#layout.

Otherwise, for macro solutions, see http://gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...sWMacroFld.htm (two versions
of the same article). For something more complex, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/interdev/C...OLFromWord.htm.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.