Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Stephen Brown

Default non-breaking hyphens

Can Word be set to automatically treat all hyphens as non-breaking hyphens?

I have an existing long document where I need to ensure all hyphenated words
are kept on the same line - as this is one of the principles of writing in
Plain English - and would like to achieve this without having to go through
the entire document and replace every individual hyphen.

Thanks

Stephen Brown