carvin5string

Default line breaking rules or lines wrap like work 6.0

I need Word to insert hard cr/lf in docs. As it is when I copy/paste text
from a Word doc into a web browser text entry box the lines appear to be
wrapped properly, but when displayed in the browser there are no carriage
returns or line breaks, the lines extend to the right all the way to the end
of the lines, too much scrolling. How do I get the Word doc to use cr/lf's?
Word Heretic

G'day "carvin5string" ,

Shift+Enter

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic